Please join us on Wednesday, January 16th
(303) 893-2233Denver Happy Hour is the way you want networking to be. Here's the Concept. A New Co-Host(s) & Bar/Restaurant Once a Month. Free Appetizers and Happy Hour Cocktails from 5:30pm to 7:30pm. A Great way to meet new people, catch up with friends, help local businesses and Explore Denver. It's the Best Excuse to mingle during the week. www.denverhh.comRialto CafeHappy Hour Specials from 5:30p to 7:30pNetworking 5:30p to 7:30p
934 16th Street (16th/Curtis), Denver, CO 80202+More About the Co-Host
Rebecca received her JD from Loyola Law School of New Orleans in May of 2005. Upon graduation, Rebecca received her JD and a Certificate in Civil Law and Common Law. Rebecca also received recognition for serving on the Moot Court Staff. While attending Loyola Law School, Rebecca served as the Student Bar Representative for Phi Alpha Delta. Rebecca argued as a member of the Association of Trial Lawyers of America, now known as the American Association for Justice, and placed within the top ten of her first competition. During the summer of 2003, Rebecca attended the University of Costa Rica Law School in San Jose, Costa Rica and she also studied in Cuernavaca, Mexico.
Rebecca is licensed to practice law in the States of Colorado and Louisiana. Rebecca relocated to the Mile High City in November of 2005 due to Hurricane Katrina. Rebecca practices general civil litigation with the specific focus on guiding families through the issues surrounding divorce, legal separation, child support, and child custody disputes.
Rebecca was selected to sit on the Board of Trustees for the First Judicial District in June of 2008 and she has been recognized for her volunteer work with Metro Volunteer Lawyers.
Areas of Practice
- Bankruptcy Law
- Entertainment, Sports & Leisure Law
- Estate Planning
- Guardianships & Conservatorships
- Living Wills
- Powers of Attorney and Appointment
- Family Law
- Alimony & Spousal Support
- Child Support
- Childrens' Rights
- Collaborative Law
- Custody & Visitation
- Domestic Violence & Neglect
- Juvenile Law
- Prenuptial Agreements
- Litigation & Appeals
- Probate & Estate Administration
- Estate Administration
- 80% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- Louisiana, 2005
- Colorado, 2006
- U.S. District Court District of Colorado, 2006
- Loyola University New Orleans School of Law, New Orleans, Louisiana
- J.D. - 2005
- Honors: Moot Court
- Honors: Civil Law Certificate
- Honors: University of Costa Rica Law School Summer Study
- Tulane University, New Orleans, Louisiana
- B.A - 2000
- Major: International Relations
- Minor: French
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Colorado Bar Association, Member, 2006 - Present
- Louisiana Bar Association, Trial Lawyers Section, Member , 2005 - Present
- American Bar Association, Member
- American Association for Justice, Member
- Colorado Bar Association, Member, Young Lawyers Division
- Denver Bar Association, Member
- Arapahoe Bar Association, Member
- New Orleans Bar Association, Member
Past Employment Positions
- Bruno & Bruno, LLP, New Orleans, LA, Law Clerk, 2003 - 2004
- Phi Alpha Delta
~More about Rialto Cafe
AT RIALTO CAFE…we create unique recipes, mix drinks to your tastes, perhaps even have some advice on what to do next. And at the end of your meal, we’ll wish you well until your next visit.
Every Day, 3p.m. – 6p.m. and 9:30p.m. – close.
Monday – Friday 6:30a.m. – 10:30a.m.
Saturdays & Sundays 8:00a.m. – 2:30p.m.
Monday – Friday 11:00a.m. – 3:00p.m.
Monday – Thursday 5:00p.m. – 10:00p.m.
Friday & Saturday 5:00p.m. – 11:00p.m.
Sunday 4:00p.m. – 10:00p.m.
Limited menu available one hour after dinner each night and in between lunch and dinner.
Rialto Café is inspired by the Hollywood Era of bright lights and features an atmosphere that is warm and inviting with its rich mahogany bar, warm tabletops, and eclectic light fixtures – reminiscent of the elegant style and cool sophistication of the 40s.
Complimenting the atmosphere is a team of talented people committed to bringing you a wide variety of expertly prepared, quality foods, made fresh in our kitchen daily. Affordable, creative and delicious meals, whether your looking for breakfast, lunch, dinner or late night dining. Rialto Cafe puts a contemporary spin on classic American favorites with dishes like Buffalo Meatloaf, Colorado Bison Burger, Blackened Salmon Salad, Chicken Pot Pie, and the London Broil. Sip cocktails on our patio or in our cozy bar with two great happy hours happening everyday at 3PM-6PM and 9:30PM-close.
Voted Best in Denver, Rialto Cafe offers the perfect downtown dining experience and is within walking distance to many popular attractions like theDenver Center for the Performing Arts, Colorado Convention Center, Denver Pavilions, Coors Field, Pepsi Center, Mile High Stadium and the RTD Light Rail.
934 Sixteenth Street Denver, CO 80202
HAPPY HOUR 7 DAYS A WEEKWe have our first happy hour from 3-6PM with
$5 Signature Cocktails
$4 Mixed Drinks & Wine
$3 Draft Beer
and our second happy is 50% off ALL regular-priced drinks from 9:30PM-Close!
We also serve appetizers during both times! (priced $4-$6)